Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer
Wife. Mother. Dork.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have two cats named Thor and Loki.
- Harry Potter is life.
- I have double vision. (Yes, I see two of everything. Yes, if you hold up two fingers I technically see four. Put your fingers away, don't make this weird).
- I grew up in New Brunswick and I miss the ocean.
- Favorite number is 18.
- I've swam with sharks.
- But I'm afraid of spiders.
- I don't like tomatoes.
- I also have two other jobs where I work reception at Renu Hair Salon and celebrate all things girly. As well as sell locally crafted beer and vodka at Cold Lake Brewery & Distillery from time to time.
Here are a few of my favourite things:
The East Coast
Puns. Give me all the puns right meow.
When my kids are quiet (but not too quiet)
Being on a boat
Chips. I friggen love chips.
Long car rides
Singing obnoxiously on said long car rides
Hair & Makeup and all things girly
Real life candid moments captured on my camera, duh.
I've forever been obsessed with capturing not the moments people like to stage themselves for, but for those real life moments. You know what I'm talking about - the shot of the kid who literally doesn't give two sh*ts if he's politely smiling in a single photo and would rather do silly faces. The way I see it, maybe Billy won't remember being a little hellion at age 5 during that photo session, but you'll have the photograph to look back and remember exactly how and who he was at that point in his life.
Or those interrupted moments where mom has to sneak away from the shoot to soothe her crying wee babe. Best believe I'll snap a pic anyway because she'll soon not have those intimate times to share again.
Those candid moments are what I live for and what I strive to capture in each and every session. Some of my favorite shots are the ones you didn't know I took.